Saturday, October 2, 2010

Three beautiful things (all before lunch!)

1. This morning when I had my coffee it was so hot that the steam rose off the top for about ten minutes. Most of those ten minutes were spent by me staring at the steam and twirling my finger through it to make curly-cues. Because of this i resolved to try to pay attention to the little things today
2. I commandeered the gator this morning to take some things to the dumpster- its cold out side and the wind woke me up even more than my shower this morning.
3. There are only thirty people here this morning, so even washing syrupy dishes from our delicious pancake breakfast took no time at all. I love pancakes.

And this was all before lunch time! I wonder what else God has up His sleeve to make me smile today.

No comments: