Thursday, January 15, 2009

I think this semester is going to be a great one. I'm not saying it's going to be easy. It's going to kick my butt. But I'm incredibly pumped. I'm ready to get my life back together in every way, and I'm ready to grow...whatever that means.
I want to do things with passion, and invest in people, and learn about them and actually be present.
I've been thinking about camp a lot lately, because i just sent in my application, and It dawned on me that one of the reasons that I miss it so much, is because I miss investing in other people. It's a sad thing to say, because if i miss that it means that i haven't been doing a great job investing in people lately...but I'm working on it.
I just want to be who i am, and not have any apologies for that ya know? Because that's how I've been living the past few months...Like something is wrong with me, that i need to have an explanation for. That needs to be done, because it's just annoying.

I just want to be happy, get enough sleep, work hard, sing a lot, and love people.

No comments: